Orthopantamogram Interpretation and Reporting
We pursue relationships based on transparency, persistence, mutual trust, and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners.
We provide online interpretation and reporting for panoramic dental radiographs or orthopantomograms (OPG). Reporting will be done by dental radiologists who are specialized in oral and maxillofacial radiology. The reporting physicians are from India. Reports will be delivered with a turnaround time starting from 12 hours.
- OPG for diagnosis/management of trauma, infection, tumors, congenital conditions or surgical conditions of teeth or maxillofacial region.
- OPG for diagnosis/management of impacted teeth, caries, periodontal or periapical pathology where signs or symptoms of conditions are evident.
- OPG for diagnosis/management of missing crowded teeth, or developmental anomalies of the teeth or jaws.
- OPG for diagnosis/management of TMJ arthrosis or dysfunction.
Panoramic radiography also known as orthopantomograph (OPG) is a radiologic technique that provides an overview of the jaws and surrounding structures. For patients it is simple, has low radiation dose and not so costly. However, the image projection is a complex phenomenon as there are multiple superimpositions of the structures in and around the jaws with further distortions due technical errors in image acquisition. But once a successful interpretation is done it establishes the basis of diagnosis and related treatment.
It is one of the most indicated radiographic examinations by dentists as it can give general overview of entire dento-maxilomandibular structures on a single film. Instead of many advancements in imaging today, panoramic radiography still holds its position intact with great importance.
OPG is indicated for:
- Uneruppted third molars or canines
- Large lesions
- Developmental abnormalities
- Tooth development
- Orthodontic treatment
- It is an excellent imaging modality in patients who have trismus or trauma (cannot open their mouth)
- Soft tissue calcifications (arterial calcifications, Sialolithiasis, phleboliths, tonsilloliths)
- Anatomical variations (bifid mandibular canals, retromolar canal, Calcified stylohyoid complex) which are rarely noticed but very critical for surgical procedures
Panoramic radiography (OPG) can be summarized as an imaging technique which in spite of its limitations (like visualization of carious lesions, alveolar crests, level of root canal filling, periodontal disease or periapical lesions) contributes effectively to the initial diagnosis and based on which a treatment can be done or a clinician can do additional examinations that can provide more accurate diagnosis.
Expert team of radiologists
Well qualified and experienced team of dental radiologists from across the globe.
Quick turnaround time
Reports delivered within 12-24 hours of study upload and order confirmation.
Get your dental radiology reports at an affordable pricing without compromising on quality.
Customized service plans
Customozed service plans according to the requirements of each clients.
24/7 service and support
Dedicated support desk to coordinate the reporting and to answer your questions.
Standard peer review process - accuracy close to 99.5%.
Years in Service
Tell us about your requirement
Let us help you get your dental radiology reporting needs fulfilled.